The Telecare System offers the most comprehensive and holistic HIPAA compliant assistive technology for caregiving and health coordination on the market. It enables aging and disabled individuals to live independently through remote monitoring and assistive technologies.
Providing peace of mind and a priceless level of safety and security for your loved one while helping maintain their independence.
Manage Care from Anywhere
The Caregiver Portal can be accessed from any device, anywhere in the world as long as there is internet connectivity. Our system is completely customizable and designed specifically for each person's unique needs.
Simple Setup | Easy to Use
Envision Health Partners will set up all the rules and alerts for each individual's needs that alert staff and caregivers immediately if something is amiss. The system is fluid and can grow with the individual.
No Computer Skills Needed
All updates are done seamlessly behind the scenes. No computer skills are needed for individuals to engage with the system. Envision Health Partners provides training and ongoing support.
- Remote, real-time video assessments
- Home safety monitoring
- Fall alerts
- Medication management
- Medication reminders
- Instant vitals alerts
- Calendar events and scheduling
- Task lists for home, school or work
- Customization based on ISPs
- Document and store HIPAA sensitive data
- Improved socialization and communication
- Help to achieve milestones and goals
- Remote assist for daily living skills & activities
- Better medical monitoring
- Easily and safely receive messages, videos and pictures
- Built-in games, websites, and music
- Tailored patient approach
- Faster response times
- Reduced caregiver error
- Increased communication with family and caregivers
The Telecare System is an FDA Approved, Med II Medical Device.
ISO-13485, carries the CE Mark and all data is encrypted.
Optional Activity and Environment Monitoring with the Telecare Assistive Technology System
A variety of non-invasive sensors are available to accurately monitor the daily activities and environment of aging or disabled individuals without impeding their lifestyle, privacy, or negatively affecting the aesthetics of their home.
Alerts include motion, no motion, excessive motion or wandering motion
Alerts include opened, not opened or next opened
Alerts will inform you if there is movement or lack of movement
Blood Pressure Device
Alerts will be sent if pushed. If you prefer, a video call could be started if pushed
Air temperature in home/Above Stove
Alerts include greater than or less than
A collection of bluetooth health devices measure and record wellness readings.
Trend graphing, printable health reports, and medication efficacy analytics can be accessed from the Care Portal by caregivers.
Indoor Safe-Path Lighting
Motion and time-controlled automatic lighting via plug-in lamp modules.
Lights help mitigate fall risks
Who Telecare Assistive Technology Helps
- Intellectually & Developmentally Disabled I/DD
- Group Homes | ISL
- Seniors Aging in Place
- Healthcare Practices
- Senior Communities and Prospective Residents
- Home Health Agencies & Prospective Clients
- Hospice and Palliative Care